We would like to inform you that it has been confirmed that there is a positive case of Coronavirus (COVID-19) on Condado de Alhama, therefore we ask that you take extreme precautions and follow all the recommendations from the health authorities with regard to prevention and hygiene.
Faced with the risk of the Coronavirus pandemic spreading, we have proceeded to suspend customer services to owners and suppliers in person, with the aim of avoiding possible contagion which, among other things, could affect administrative staff, which would call a halt to activity in the office for an undetermined period of time.
Customer services to owners and suppliers will be maintained during normal office hours via telephone and email/internet.
You can contact Admiburgos by telephone on (0034) 868 089 724 or by email at email@example.com.
If, for justifiably urgent reasons, you need to come to the office, please request an appointment by telephone and you will be attended to, maintaining the minimum distances recommended by the health authorities.
Please see below some advice on how to prevent the Coronavirus spreading:
- Wash your hands frequently with water and soap or hydroalcoholic solution.
- If you cough or sneeze, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or with your elbow.
- Use disposable tissues and discard them immediately into a bin with a lid.
- Avoid crowds and keep at least two metres away from people who might be infected.
- Cook all food sufficiently.
- Avoiding touching your eyes, nose, and mouth, as these are transmission routes.
- If you have a cough, fever, and shortness of breath, call 112.
- If you present these symptoms, avoid close contact with other people.
You can find more information on the following website:
All Admiburgos staff are at your entire disposal.
THANK YOU, and please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.