As agreed at the 2020 AGMs, the first 50% payment for Pergolas maintenance has been taken during the last week. The payment of the 50% balance will be taken in October.
The protocol we will adopt is:
1. Pergolas are to be maintained by the community as informed in several items and in AGM's 2019 and 2020.
2. But the contractor company will take photographic evidences about the status of the pergola and has been told to advise us if a pergola is correctly maintained :
· If the owner has informed previously to admin and the pergolas are in good status (checked by the contractor or community), we can then go ahead with compensation of the fee if the owner wishes.
·If the owner has not informed admin previously, he will be contacted first because they might want to have the pergolas maintained again anyway. If there is no response from the owner in 3 days, the work will be carried out as approved in AGM.
·Where an owner has told admin the pergola has been maintained but when contractor inspects it is not good enough (for example deterioration or the wrong colour), admin would contact the owner to advise, with photographs of the problem. If there is no response from the owner in 3 days, the work will be carried out as approved in AGM. If there is a dispute, the Level 3 president (or if he is not available in time, the Level 2), will decide.
3. If an owner returns the payment corresponding to the pergola fee, he will have to pay for the returned payment expenses.
4. For special cases, we will contact the pergola committee in order to resolve these, with the approval of the level 2 president.
NOTE: This extraordinary fee has been approved in the 2020 AGM, for those properties who do not have their pergola properly maintained, therefore there is no option of removing it for those where this occurs.