The Ministry of Health published on the 12th of November 2020, in the Official Gazette of the State a new regulation about the entry to SPAIN if you’re coming from another country.
The new regulation will come into force next 23rd November 2020 and it establishes the following:
- The new regulation affects both if you’re coming by air and by sea.
- Any person coming from the list of countries that you can find attached below will be required to have a negative PCR COVID-19 test, done in the last 72 hours before arrival. Other tests will not be valid.
- The document has to be in English or Spanish.
- It’s also necessary to fill in a Health Form (“Formulario de Control Sanitario» or FCS form) that you can find on the web https://www.spth.gob.es/ or via the app "Spain Travel Health-SpTH". The information is provided in several languages.
- The form is different if you’re coming by sea, so please check and review: https://www.mscbs.gob.es/profesionales/saludPublica/sanidadExterior/ControlHS.htm
- Also, there will be a temperature test or similar other tests entering Spain. If the temperature is higher than 37.5o C, a health protocol in be activated.
- The list of countries will be reviewed every 15 days.
LIST OF COUNTRIES:
WHERE CAN I HAVE THE PCR?
Other countries may also require a PCR when traveling from Spain, it is advisable to check it before traveling to such country. Regarding the PCR, if it is not appropriate for it to be carried out through Public Health (because you have no symptoms, you have not been in contact with any positive person, etc ...), it can be carried out voluntarily by paying for it in a clinic and private hospital, more and more are doing them now. Our recommendation is that such clinic or hospital is approved/authorised to do this. In the internet search engine (Google) you can find different centers in the Region of Murcia, in which they detail the type of tests they carry out and their prices.
We remain at your disposal,