After several negotiations, a new agreement has been signed with the Alhama de Murcia Council. The most important improvements to highlight of this new agreement are listed below:
- Irrigation water pipe: The Council assumes that this is an infrastructure pending implementation which is needed by Condado de Alhama, in order not to depend for its water flow on a pipe belonging to a third party company, therefore it will be managed and promoted to carry out the installation of a pipe supplying water directly from the desalination plant, with full or shared ownership belonging to the Urban Entity.
- The Council undertakes to facilitate administrative claims for unpaid debts owed by all debtors on the Urban Entity.
- During the summer months, the Council will promote, on Condado de Alhama resort, via its office located in the Al Kasar, the registration of residents in the municipal register, providing all the information required for this purpose.
- The Council undertakes to repair the streetlights outside the Complex.
- The Council will grant an annual subsidy to the Urban Conservation Entity, for the 2021, 2022 and 2023 financial years, set at 50,000€.