The Tax Office informs all owners of properties located on Condado de Alhama that the Waste Collection Tax for those properties subject to this service, corresponding to the period from 19th July to 31st December 2022, is now due to be collected.
This is due to the fact that this service has been provided by the Council since 19 July, coinciding with the start-up of the new Waste Collection Service contract signed with the company STV GESTION SL.
Until 18 July 2022, the service was provided by the Community of Owners of this urbanization, so its cost was borne directly by the same.
In view of the above, the Treasury Department has proceeded to carry out the following actions:
- Registration in the Waste Collection Tax Register of all the properties subject to this tax, in accordance with the data appearing in the Real Estate Cadastre, in the name of the owner/taxpayer on 19 July 2022.
- Assignment of the corresponding rate according to the use of each of the properties affected.
- Settlement of the proportional part of the 2nd half of 2022: from 19 July to 31 December.
- Notification of the registration on the register/payment letter with the resulting amounts, which must be paid at our Taxpayer Service Offices or at collaborating entities, and can be paid by direct debit for successive periods.
- By way of example, the homes are taxed at an annual rate of €59.00 = €29.50 per six months. In this case the pro-rata tax payable for the period from 19 July to 31 December 2022 would be €26.83.
- From 2023 onwards, all properties located in Condado de Alhama, subject to this tax, will be taxed in the periodic Waste Collection Tax, with no further individual notification being made, and collection will take place on the dates approved in the tax calendar for each financial year.
For further information, you can click here or contact the Tax Office on (+34) 968 32 80 22 email@example.com or the office located at the Al Kasar.