Dear owners of La Isla,
We are contacting you to inform you that next Saturday 06/10/2023 a new treatment against rantelles will take place on La Isla. The treatment of the surface of the lake and the fumigation that has been carried out every week lately will be repeated. This time it will take place between 1:30 and 5:30 am. It will take place both in the corridors of the buildings and the corridors between the buildings. The hedges in the back gardens and the benches at the lake will also be treated. It will not be necessary to move vehicles. It is very important that you follow the instructions below:
- NO PEOPLE OR ANIMALS PRESENT.
- WINDOWS AND DOORS CLOSED.
- NO TOYS, BALLS, BIKES, ETC. INSIDE THE BACKYARDS.
- ANIMALS OF ALL KINDS INSIDE THE APARTMENTS.
- ANIMAL FOOD REMOVED FROM YARDS AND GARDENS.
- CLOTHES AND TOWELS MUST BE KEPT INSIDE THE DWELLINGS.
It is recalled that, as general measures to be taken into account by residents with regard to their homes, specialists recommend the following:
- Drains should be protected with siphons and gratings.
- Interior drains should be protected with gratings to prevent access by flying insects with the intention of oviposition.
- Avoid any accumulation of stagnant water for a long period of time.
- Avoid heavy watering in gardens and window boxes.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.